Shut Down
Terminated
Melissa (:

melissahiangshuwen!!
31august
ex- YTzen!! :D
YJCian!
volleyballer!! :D
melissa_hsw@hotmail.com


Layout by: vehemency


POST BLOCK TEST, VOLLEYBALL FRIENDLYS, BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


I am finally blogging! Had to lock myself out for a while in order to prepare for exams. Well, the papers were considered easy. But I am very disappointed in my performance. I didn't do as well as I had prepared to. And I wonder why. Sigh.. Complacency? I hope not. I still have a lot of papers to prepare for and I cannot let this happen to me all the time!

GP paper, what the hell was I writing?!?
Physics paper, kind of screwed up cause I didn't really remember even the simplest stuff.
Maths paper was disastrous. I focused too much on calculus..
Chem was okay. Just that I am very unsure of all my answers.


Well, just have to wait for my results now.. :X
.
.
.
.
Volleyball friendlys! We won! :D We beat RJC with a score of 3-2 it was a scary match though. They are strong, everyone knows that. So we just have to defend well and not make any mistakes. Though everyone made mistakes, we sticked together as a team. We cheered, encouraged and persevered throughout the games. So proud of you girls! :D

YJ steady! ACE!!! :D
.
.
.
.
Jasmine's birthday party was fun! I had the chance to be the bad guy and pushed her into the pool. xD I was lucky not to get dragged down. Ahaha! Talked a lot about our past and present. I really love this bunch of friends. They bring back so many memories. I dont have to act around them, because they know the primary school me which is the real me. We shall meet again someday! :D
.
.
.
.
.
I think it is kind of stressful to be around me these days? I should stop giving people trouble and stop asking what others could give me. Instead, I should ask what I can give others in order for them to like to be around me. I had been quite a nuisance, quite a pain. But I will change. I will just be me, like it or not. I will not bring any trouble already.
And this time, it will happen.



I want to watch "How to train your dragon"!! Anybody?!?