|
Shut Down
Terminated | |
|
Melissa (:
|
I wasted my precious weekend again! Feel like slapping myself. "Wake up Melissa!!" D:< Past vollyeball matches didnt come out as what I had expected. The one match which we could win turned out otherwise. Coach say he didnt see the spirit he used to see in me. Where is that spirit? Am I tired of the sport already? Am I feeling pressurized? I hope I can get that feeling back and enjoy volleyball like I used to. One more match to go. It may be my final match in volleyball, so I must definitely do my very best this time. :D I'd come to love my teammates very much also. A bunch of crazy people who have the same common goal. Play volleyball well! I really hate the day for us to step down to come. We are a team! And I hope we will always remain as a TEAM! :DD Sometimes I think I need some lessons on building my EQ level. Am I very bad at relating to people? Am I that annoying that people will shun me? Well, I hope not. I'm trying my best to be pleasant already. But if you still don't like me, its your own business. (: I hate it when good friends turn enemies, and best friends turn strangers. Since I've made the first step, why can't you cooperate with me and help me carry on with the second step? I'm not asking for a lot am I? The 5Cs important to me: CARE. CONCERN. COMPASSION. CONTENTMENT. COMMUNICATION. Let me start my new week well. (: |