Shut Down
Terminated
Melissa (:

melissahiangshuwen!!
31august
ex- YTzen!! :D
YJCian!
volleyballer!! :D
melissa_hsw@hotmail.com


Layout by: vehemency


Dear Friend(s),

How have you been? Isn't it great that we got to know each other? Out if millions of poeple here in Singapore, out of hundreds of schools, out of several classes, out of several CCAs, we got to be together, and knew each other. This is fate. Being able to be friends with you was something very amazing and should be cherished. The probability is like one in a million. Friendship is amazing isn't it? So the more we should treasure each other's presence.

I still remember the wonderful times we spent together. Laughing, joking, making a nuisance of ourselves in the public, gossiping about other people, and even having some heart to heart talks. However, why do I feel that those moments are long gone and will never happen again? It is kind of sad to think that all those will just remain as memories.

I really want to salvage everything and bring everything back to normal. But I don't have super powers. I cannot make you and me forget everything totally. There will definitely be certain boundaries, but I am sure we can still be 99% like last time. I am very very very hopeful that things are turning round. I hope you can also give me the chance to start afresh.

I had been saying this countless of times. I pray that it will happen.

Melissa (:




Mother's day today! I wanted to buy something for my mother. BUT, unfortunately I cannot find it. It is not in stores already! D: So disappointed... Luckily I still have many other alternatives. :D


There goes my last game of volleyball. Is this marking the end of my volleyball career?
The last match was a horrible one. I think it was worse than the match we played with VJC. But, coach didn't scold us. He said it was a good fight. Is he guilty? Does he think that he has a huge part to play for our poor performance? Does he think that he has no stand to reprimand us? We didnt give up on ourselves, YOU GAVE UP ON US! I was wrong about you. Is winning and losing that important? You gave us hope, but you treated it as just to humor us.


School tomorrow. I am glad to say that I am getting my morale back. (: