|
Shut Down
Terminated | |
|
Melissa (:
|
Didn't manage to spend this weekends well. Kind of wasted. Busy busy! Today is my cousin's ROM! So happy for her! :D And I think it is like super cool! How does it feel like when its your turn to say "I do!" Took many many pictures and enjoyed the food. I cannot wait for her wedding dinner! More goodies for me to eat! :D I skipped 2 outings this weekends. Should go vball outing and my clique's outing. But I didn't turn up for both. ): Somehow I don't like to go out with friends anymore. Is it true? Or am I just feeling tired this week? I hope I wont avoid anymore outings already. Melissa! You need to get out and breathe some fresh air! I am going to skip lessons again!! I hate this. WHEN I THOUGHT IT IS OVER AND IT IS NOT! When I thought I had gotten everything on my hands off, it is still there!! YOG, Science Research, Sports camp, STUDIES!!! I AM SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON MY STUDIES NOW! I really don't want to miss any lessons and waste anymore precious time doing irrelevant things. ): When can I be totally free?!?! This part of the post is dedicated to someone. Well, I admit that I hated you once. But its all in the past already isn't it? Since we had become good friends, shouldn't we forget the past and move on? I don't mind letting people know that I hated you once, because its the truth and I don't feel I am wrong about it. But it is not necessary for you to "publicise" it right? Given another chance, I might still hate you. For the same reason. But now, all I know is that we are friends. And I am glad that we are. (: -Friend Prioritising is a terrible thing to do. But its what I need to do. |