|
Shut Down
Terminated | |
|
Melissa (:
|
Firstly, I am back from Youth Sports Conference!
Lao da, dont keep snatching food from the others. Give others a chance to eat and grow! And stop peeing and pooping all over the house! Zhang bu da, dont follow my steps and let the younger tortoise grow bigger that you! Dont hide all the time. Explore the house! Be brave (: LOVES!!! FOREVER! This was supposed to be a long post, but I forgot what I wanted to say. Anyway, holidays is here!! :D I must really really make good use of this holidays to work damn damn hard. :D dhz, dont feel so stressed and sad okay? Dont forget that I am always here for you. Always. I know I am part of the reason why you are so stressed up. I hope you wont avoid me because of this. I know we still can find fun studying together like in the past right? No stress, just study and fun. We can still do this together, with each other as support. If you ever want to study and find a companion, I am here. I wont give you stress. We will be at a comfortable pace and not feel any pressure. Though I can feel that you are sort of avoiding me, its okay. You will come back right? I hope so. I will be waiting for you, at our lao di fang. (: Please treat me like a friend, and not a stranger. |