Shut Down
Terminated
Melissa (:

melissahiangshuwen!!
31august
ex- YTzen!! :D
YJCian!
volleyballer!! :D
melissa_hsw@hotmail.com


Layout by: vehemency


YAY! Another week is gone! The good thing is that I can finally rest and catch up with my work, and the bad thing is that it is drawing nearer. :D / :S


I have one very special good news! I FINALLY FIXED MY FOSSIL WATCH! OMG, I am so damn happy! :DD Anybody want to share this wonderful moment with me? :D


I hadn't been doing my homework constantly this week. So this weekends are very crucial for me to complete my work. I MUST MUST DO MY WORK! Starting tmr, I will go to the cc. (: I must be Melissa the Mugger! ^^V


Mother's day and Father's day coming! I have so many things I want to do for them and buy for them. But I have lack of funds. ): HOWEVER! I will not be beaten, cause I have an abundance of LOVE for them. Nothing can stop me! I really really hope I can do something for them and not let them suffer so much. They are getting old yet I cannot do much for them now. ):

THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD I LOVE MOST

THAN MY PARENTS. <3


Tuesday is my very last volleyball match against DHS! But sadly the coach don't really seem to care anymore. He focused so much on the boys that he never even train us! What is this supposed to mean?! We are hopeless! I really hate it when they make distinctions.


Just realised that my class has a very obvious line. A line that is between the boys and the girls. Tmr, the boys are watching movie at The Cathay. Monday, the girls are watching movie at Orchard. Hmm. Same class, same activity, different groups of people. HAH HAH. :X


Anyway, I just realised what is the problem with me. Like FINALLY! Because of my habit of watching cartoons, I stereotyped all best friends to be only between 2 people. Like if you are my best friend, you are supposed to stick with me only, no other friends. Because in the cartoon, the characters are always seen together without other friends. That is the reason behind me being so possesive, which apparently is not a good thing. So, I'm deciding to let go. Not totally, but enough to give each other some breathing space. I hope this time, this will work. If not I really don't know how I should solve the problem. And ya, jealously is the worst ever emotion I'd ever felt.


TWILIGHT SAGA: ECIPLSE IS COMING OUT ON

1st JULY!!! ANYBODY WANT TO WATCH WITH ME!

OMG, I AM SO EXCITED! :DD