Shut Down
Terminated
Melissa (:

melissahiangshuwen!!
31august
ex- YTzen!! :D
YJCian!
volleyballer!! :D
melissa_hsw@hotmail.com


Layout by: vehemency


Happy belated birthday Guo Liang! :D

We went to the Singapore Flyer! It was only 10 bucks per person all thanks to the student price promotions. :D So you think the whole trip we didnt spend a lot? NO! In fact, I spent almost 50bucks I think. So expensive. :X BUT! It was fun. We must have more outings! And the next person's birthday is MY birthday! :D still long to go..

We went for hotput culture for dinner. Eat all you can buffet ala carte. Damn nice. :D Eat until Julia felt like puking. And we kept having double orders! All we did was stuff the food into our mouths. xD

The Flyer was awesome! Though some glass surfaces were fogged up, we can still enjoy the scenery in the night. :D 10 bucks per ride plus with friends, I think it is very worth it. :D

School starting! Weird to say it during the holidays. But it is true! One week of school. :S
Well, fasten your seatbelt Melissa. I will be going full speed ahead now. :D



So many things coming up! Youth Olympics, World Cup, and my anticipated movie! ECLIPSE!! :D and A10 outing! and vball outing! :D


I cant wait I cant wait! :D