|
Shut Down
Terminated | |
|
Melissa (:
|
Long.Weekend ECLIPSE WAS AWESOME!! I love the action, I love the mushy talks. Long and draggy? I don't think so. Hope breaking dawn comes out soon!! :D I slacked away saturday due to the long week of school I had. Kind of regreted it. But oh well, who doesn't regret things that happened? Worked on Sunday for fun. Well got paid $15 bucks for opening and closing doors for 2 hours, had a free shirt, and get to have fun. :D But in another few hours time, the $15 was spent on food and I had to spend more money for the entertainment later. xD Worked, ate, played pool, spent $15 + $6. I should be saving the money I earn and not spent it the next moment I get it!! Still, I got my CIP hours. Speaking of CIP, it is getting on my nerves! Why do I have to be the CIP rep. This is so frustrating. When did I started planning this? I can't remember already. Please reply now and say OKAY, CAN! Damn. Today went to cc to study. I was the first to reach, and the cc open later than usual. So I got worried, what if it didn't open? Lucky it did. Then I went in to study. After awhile, some workers came in an made many noise, opening all the windows and door. Then they started like doing some maintenance work. Police officers came and checked too! A little intimidating. Check, talk, make a lot of noise, then finally they left. What a scene. Went for dinner afterwards with my relatives. Oh how I hate the way they speak. "A family of lousy people!" I wanted so much to stand and leave straight away. Grab all the plates and slam on the floor. But I waited, wait for things to get better. It is not good to make the situation worse. I am a person who things seriously and personally. If it concerns me, I will take it too heart. If you think you are just joking, I may not think so. Please think before you make any comment, it may hurt someone in the process. dhz, the italic words in the previous post were not meant for you. I was talking about someone else. Please don't read too much into it. School =/ |